Friday, March 26, 2010

Pesach Prep Week

This week has been dedicated to the prep work needed for Pesach, which starts next week. Most of the schools are already off on Pesach break as are the Gans(pre-schools).So this week, instead of us volunteering at our usual volunteer places we got to do other work in the community to help get ready for Pesach. Some people got to go to Lake Yerucham and help clean it up before a large festival that takes place there every year at the end of Pesach. I had the opportunity of going to the Shul and cleaning it for Pesach. I was also lucky enough to work a MADA shift every day this week and even work a few doubles. I helped clean the MADA station and get the garden outside of the station looking pretty before Pesach. I also got to wash the ambulances and cleaned them on the inside. We are also starting to clean our apartment for Pesach and sell our Chametz and finalize our individual plans for Pesach.

I really don't have a lot to report from this week. It was a relaxing week more of less and you can certainly smell Pesach in the air.

This week for Shabbat, I am spending it in Yerucham and going to my host family for both meals as well as going to shul. I hope the minor down pour of rain we had this morning subsides and we have a pretty Shabbat in Yerucham.

Send your prayers for Sarah bat Basha and Channah bat Pesha Chana.

Shabbat Shalom,

David

No comments: